Thursday, October 2, 2008

Call for Help Blooper - in LEGO

Call for Help Blooper - in LEGO
Add to iTunes | Add to YouTube | Add to Google | RSS Feed LegoShark has done it again. He’s fast becoming a name in the Brickfilming world, and this newest creation is genius. (...)


Add to iTunes | Add to YouTube | Add to Google | RSS Feed

LegoShark has done it again. He’s fast becoming a name in the Brickfilming world, and this newest creation is genius. I’m not biased, I promise! Keep your eye out for even more fantastic LEGO content from him!

I’m sure you remember that old Blooper on Call for Help. People talk about it daily in the chat room still, all these years later. I lost it, plain and simple. Something struck me as hilarious… and I couldn’t stop laughing. Hasn’t that ever happened to you?! Seriously. Don’t lie! You know it has!!

Anyhow, LegoShark took that Blooper, and made it into a BrickFilm, using LEGO bricks. Great job, and thank you!

Want to embed this video on your own site, blog, or forum? Use this code or download the video:

Join the Geeks Community

Call for Help Blooper - in LEGO


No comments: